Eight-Day Study Tour to Israel
Experience Israel Like Never Before
May 8-15, 2023
REGISTRATION CLOSES MARCH 1ST
- Join a group of other like-minded liberal Canadians on a unique exploration of social change in Israel.
- Witness the occupation for yourself, and meet the people who are working tirelessly to end it.
- See centuries of geo-political histories unfold during a tour of Jerusalem’s Old City, walking the limestone from Damascus Gate to Sheikh Jarrah.
- Visit the Knesset, meeting with sitting members and learning about the new opportunities and challenges brought on by Israel’s tumultuous government.
- Tour the West Bank with Breaking the Silence.
- Eight days and seven nights in good hotel accommodations.
- Breakfast and an average of one additional meal daily.
- Ground transportation.
- Professional tour guides.
- Program costs.
- Reading materials.
- Entrance fees.
Transportation to Israel is not included.
Contact Laurence at email@example.com for more details.
View Draft Itinerary
Frequently Asked Questions + COVID-19 Policies
Photos of previous tours
Early Bird (before December 31st): $5,500 CAD per person in a shared room
Regular Price (January 1st-March 1st): $6,000 CAD
Single Supplement (for own room): $800 CAD
“I honestly cannot think of a better way to tour Israel than with a New Israel Fund Study Tour. […] It increased the depth of my knowledge manyfold on issues and facts about the country and its struggles to be a more democratic and equitable society for all its inhabitants — Jewish and non-Jewish. I’d say it brought my level of understanding to a new level — but it also brought me hope! Something I was really craving as I have been a loyal supporter of Israel my entire life.“